What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A complete course that teaches you how to make money watching movies
- Providing some special free bonuses to help you make easy money doing other things
- Providing you secret strategies to show you how to make even more money
- Teaching you how to get started making money off of watching movies
- Giving you a complete list of the highest-paying websites
- Showing you how to get paid to watch movies
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Get Paid To Watch Movies scores 73.03/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://getpaidtolistentomusic.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD94.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: getpaidtolistentomusic.com you’ll also be taken through to getpaidtolistentomusic.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)